Friday, January 29, 2010

Re: [StockSSDragRacing] Did you see this ?

 

Dave Bishop introduced me to Steve around 1985 and we would always exchange pleasantries when ever we met. My business changed in 1989 when I started a  machine shop and I got away from attending races.

In 1995 Dave and I went to Dinwiddie for the Super Stock Nationals Reunion. I can still remember spotting Steve and Francis in the pits and having Steve call me by name after not having seen me for years. It was quite flattering to be remembered by such a great guy. I too miss him.

Tom




On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM, tom kasch <tk3300@att.net> wrote:

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: StockSSDragRacing@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    StockSSDragRacing-subscribe@onelist.com
  Unsubscribe:  StockSSDragRacing-unsubscribe@onelist.com
  List owner:   StockSSDragRacing-owner@onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/StockSSDragRacing
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment