Saturday, November 28, 2009

Re: [NASCAR-Group] Just out of curiosity , Where's everybody hail from ?

 

Have been trying to decide how to answer this post.

I am from sea to shining sea and from Canada to Mexico.

I call Omaha Nebraska my home, but where am I from. 
.. 
I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1952. Now you know how old I am.  LOL
In late 1952 moved to Sioux City, Iowa 
In 1955 moved to Omaha, Nebraska
In 1959  moved to Karlsruha, Germany
in 1962 to Omaha, Nebraska ( Dad retired from the Army )
Dec. 1971 I joined the United States Air Force and after basic and Technical training,
was stationed in May of 1972 to Del Rio, Texas
Nov 74 to Nov 75, Udorn Royal Thailand Air Force Base.
Nov 75 to 1981 Minot Air Force Base North Dakota. 
Feb 1981 to March 1984 Nellis AFB, Las Vegas Nevada. With the United States Air Force " Thunderbirds " Visited all continental States. 
March 1984 to July 1989 Austin Texas.
July 89 to Aug 91 Hahn AFB, Germany. 
Aug 91 to Oct 95 Eglin AFB, Fort Walton Beach Florida. 
Oct 1995 retired From the Air Force moved to Omaha Nebraska.

Since 1995 I have Lived in Omaha Nebraska.  

Tim  68134

--- On Mon, 11/16/09, brickyardnut <brickyardnut@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: brickyardnut
<brickyardnut@yahoo.com>
Subject: [NASCAR-Group] Just out of curiosity , Where's everybody hail from ?
To: NASCAR-Group@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 7:07 PM

 

Not trying to pry any type of "personal" info out of ya , just curious as to the region/area you are from.

No addresses or anything , If this spooks ya .... saying the next town over is totally acceptable.

As for myself , I've lived in southern Indiana all my life just outside of a town called Martinsville , Indiana .

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment