Sunday, November 29, 2009

RE: [StockSSDragRacing] Need ID on sticker on Zul Camaro

 

I knew I could count on you guys. THANKS!! And THANK YOU Mark for the ad pic. That is big help. I am wanting to build a model of this car. Been wanting to for a very long time.
I do have another one for for you guys. How about that decal on the scoop?
Yes I am "A Kid" at 43. My folks were into football (I HATE Football) there was no room for any racing in my family. I did not get to go to my first drag race until 84. at 18. That is when I fell in love with the sport and got way into cars. It helped with , at the time, I drove a 69 Cutlass "S" convert that I wrecked and rebuilt myself. as it was my daily driver.
 Oh yea, Feel Free to post any pics you have of this car. You will not make me mad at all. LOL!
Thanks again guys. You are the BEST!
Matt
 


To: StockSSDragRacing@yahoogroups.com
From: dart4261964@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:33:34 -0800
Subject: Re: [StockSSDragRacing] Need ID on sticker on Zul Camaro

 
Matt,
It is Trans End -  see attached.
Mark J

--- On Sun, 11/29/09, Matt Conte <lookoutmcp@msn.com> wrote:

From: Matt Conte <lookoutmcp@msn.com>
Subject: [StockSSDragRacing] Need ID on sticker on Zul Camaro
To: "Stock SS Group" <stockssdragracing@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 11:10 AM



Can any of you tell me or have a good pic of the sticker that is on ther rear quarter of this car. Is says "Trans" something or other. Thanks for any help.
 Matt




__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: StockSSDragRacing@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    StockSSDragRacing-subscribe@onelist.com
  Unsubscribe:  StockSSDragRacing-unsubscribe@onelist.com
  List owner:   StockSSDragRacing-owner@onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/StockSSDragRacing
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment