Thursday, April 1, 2010

[Hot-Cars-Club] Re: Name Your Own Price For Almost Everything

 

Add me to the list! I joined the very same program below that our moderator
recommended and the savings for me also have been truly amazing. Not only on
food and merchandise but with their sampler you get to eat out for practically
nothing too! Great Program!

Kathy

[original message]

Dear Moderator,

When I read the recommendation posts for the products offered at
http://nofullprices.net I was absolutely convinced it was a scam. So convinced
that when my aunt sent me their sampler kit as a birthday gift I threw it out.
What I didn't realize is that my husband Bob took it out of the trash and used
it. He came home last night with about two dozen full grocery bags and showed
me
the receipt from the store. All he had to pay was $ 16.89! He saved 82% on
the
entire order. When I asked him how he managed that, he admiited to me that
he
took the program out of the trash and tried it. I am so grateful he did. I
never
realized it was possible to save so much money.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment