Thursday, June 24, 2010

alt.autos - 4 new messages in 2 topics - digest

alt.autos
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos?hl=en

alt.autos@googlegroups.com

Today's topics:

* '94 Pajero v6 speedo shows 110 kph when gps shows 100 kph - 1 messages, 1
author
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos/t/4221f732abf63bf5?hl=en
* My engine jumps out of my car - 3 messages, 3 authors
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos/t/e1e04f2439b066bd?hl=en

==============================================================================
TOPIC: '94 Pajero v6 speedo shows 110 kph when gps shows 100 kph
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos/t/4221f732abf63bf5?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 1 ==
Date: Sun, Jun 20 2010 11:21 am
From: Kev


TE Cheah wrote:
>> did you not read my response to your last post?????
> 10% is too much ; most users want to drive @ speed limits&
> not below. Odometer is likely wrong too, so km per litre
> calculation too.
> My '90 accord& saga 's speedos seem ( gps bought after fitting
> taller tyres, so can't compare readings ) correct.
>
>


10% would be within the factory and regulatory tolerances
take it to an instrument repairer and have it corrected


Kev

==============================================================================
TOPIC: My engine jumps out of my car
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos/t/e1e04f2439b066bd?hl=en
==============================================================================

== 1 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:56 am
From: dogbone@misterdot.com


Four times this week I was driving down the road and I heard a loud
bang just before my car stopped. I get out and find my engine
bouncing around on the road. The last time I actually saw the engine
jump right out of the car. The hood flys open, and the engine goes
sailing through the air. Each time I have put it back, bolted it
securely, and even replaced the engine mounts the first time. But
this dont matter, it just jumps right out of the car again. This is
real frustrating. What can I do?

By the way, I am NOT using BP gasoline, so it's not their fault (this
time).


== 2 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:22 am
From: Kev


dogbone@misterdot.com wrote:
> Four times this week I was driving down the road and I heard a loud
> bang just before my car stopped. I get out and find my engine
> bouncing around on the road. The last time I actually saw the engine
> jump right out of the car. The hood flys open, and the engine goes
> sailing through the air. Each time I have put it back, bolted it
> securely, and even replaced the engine mounts the first time. But
> this dont matter, it just jumps right out of the car again. This is
> real frustrating. What can I do?
>
> By the way, I am NOT using BP gasoline, so it's not their fault (this
> time).


You should stop buying Chinese and Indian made cars and buy a Toyota
Never had a Toyota engine jump out

Or maybe you should shower more often as the stink is forcing the engine out


Kev


== 3 of 3 ==
Date: Wed, Jun 23 2010 2:27 pm
From: cselby@mts.net


On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:56:07 -0500, dogbone@misterdot.com wrote:

>Four times this week I was driving down the road and I heard a loud
>bang just before my car stopped. I get out and find my engine
>bouncing around on the road. The last time I actually saw the engine
>jump right out of the car. The hood flys open, and the engine goes
>sailing through the air. Each time I have put it back, bolted it
>securely, and even replaced the engine mounts the first time. But
>this dont matter, it just jumps right out of the car again. This is
>real frustrating. What can I do?
>
>By the way, I am NOT using BP gasoline, so it's not their fault (this
>time).


This car was obviously made in Mexico. It's those damn jumping beans.
Now you'll have speak Spanish to keep it, Pour favor senior

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net ---


==============================================================================

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "alt.autos"
group.

To post to this group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to alt.autos+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos/subscribe?hl=en

To report abuse, send email explaining the problem to abuse@googlegroups.com

==============================================================================
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment