Monday, November 9, 2009

Re: [NASCAR-Group] Spilled my drink on the 4th lap.......but it was well worth it !

 

Did he? or was he completely out of gas? I've heard both.
----- Original Message -----
From: A. Jones
To: NASCAR-Group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [NASCAR-Group] Spilled my drink on the 4th lap.......but it was well worth it !

I can't believe this bad luck for Jr. Stalled it on pit road! :(

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:36:03 -0000, "brickyardnut"
<brickyardnut@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I couldn't believe my eyes when Jimmy wrecked !!!
>and to see him set inside his car the whole time they were working on his car was priceless !!
>Now I'm setting here watching and praying for Mark to have no problems what-so-ever.
>
>no problems
>
>no problems
>
>no problems
>
>....
>
>..
>
>.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment