Monday, November 9, 2009

Re: [NASCAR-Group] Re: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

 

he needs one more finish like that, the way his luck is usually, 73 points or what ever it is, is still nothing anyone will make up on him in 2 races unfortunately. I'll gladly to my part though, I'll not watch like I did yesterday, that being a huge reason for that. When it's a real points race I'll put effort in to watching but until then, I'm going out places.
----- Original Message -----
From: A. Jones
Newsgroups: rec.autos.sport.nascar
To: nascar-group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 5:01 PM
Subject: [NASCAR-Group] Re: YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

LOL, as Jerry (jgmonkey) said yesterday, "...it ain't over yet." Ye of
little faith, shame on thee. "The old man" is still kickin'! :D

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:48:10 -0000, "racerick75" <...@aol.com> wrote:

>Now we have a points race, people!
>
>I told my wife last night that the only thing that could save this NASCAR season would be for Jimmie Johnson to hit the wall on Lap One at Texas today!
>
>Well, he waited two more laps, but I'll take it!
>
>Thirteen laps in, and Gordon is only 31 points back with Martin right behind. This one may go right down to the wire in Homestead!
>
>Heeee-whacky!
>
>Richard Helms
>SIX MILE CREEK, March 2010, from Five Star Mysteries
>www.richardhelms.net

DISCUSS THIS TOPIC AT...
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/NASCAR-Group

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment