Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[NASCAR-Group] NGL fantasy Cars

 

just got in boss. If anyone wishes to view the two in question, you can use these two pics here of the possible 'winners'. Let me know if the attachments made it. Otherwise, I can just send you the pics via personal email. They are in the 'die cast' albumn as well, but I figure this would be more better.. LOL

Alan, you are doing a good job. Once again, I know that there's many of us that are just covered up right now, so please, I take no umbrage nor do I sit here and think any negative thoughts whatsoever.

other than that, it's like 80 degrees here and spring is in bloom. I must go out side and do whatever I can to enjoy it. Also, I have church tonight. Let me know if those made it through.

Anyone want a half hairless poodle? We just call it a pood now. I used to have a half chihuahua, half Pomeranian that we called a Pomerhuahua,  named Peanut. He found a home fast. I hoping that this one, even though it looks like something from a dog version of Hellraiser, might also find a home.

moi

--- On Tue, 3/30/10, A. Jones <ajones@intrtek.com> wrote:

From: A. Jones <ajones@intrtek.com>
Subject: Re: [NASCAR-Group] NGL fantasy league results, Week 6 (Martinsville)
To: NASCAR-Group@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 1:41 PM

 

GOOD GRIEF! I friggin did it again! I have some sort of mental block

thing goin' on here, or I'm just plain mental.

Hey Mike, can you link me to the photo(s) of the diecast prize you're

putting up for our fantasy league. Could you please also pass along

what you want said about the prize and contest.

Thanks man, and I do SINCERELY APOLOGIZE for this craziness from me.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:51:55 -0400, A. Jones <ajones@intrtek. com>

wrote:

>

>Team "TWP" scored the most points (284) today at Martinsville. No

>player scored 300 or more points.

>

>http://racing. fantasysports. yahoo.com/ auto/group/ 22977/weeklyperf ormance?half= 1st

>

>The teams have this weekend off. The next race will be Phoenix on

>April 10th. The deadline to change your drivers is Thursday night,

>April 8th. (5am Friday morning, April 9th)

>

>EVERYONE is welcome to join our NASCAR-Group League!

>

>First, create your team...

>http://racing. fantasysports. yahoo.com/ auto/register/ createteam

>

>Next, join our NASCAR-Group League...

>http://racing. fantasysports. yahoo.com/ auto/register/ joinprivategroup

>Our group ID number is 22977 , and the password is ngl .

>

>If you have trouble signing up, please ask for help within the group.

>You should quickly receive assistance from a friendly group member. :)

>

>Thanks to all for joining the fun again this year!

>

>DISCUSS THIS TOPIC AT...

> http://sports. groups.yahoo. com/group/ NASCAR-Group

>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment