Monday, March 29, 2010

[NASCAR-Group] Rant...

 

Time and again, I have respected Jeff Gordon, and others, that I really
don't like, but would never take anything away from the talent, the
prowess, nor the ability to manhandle a car that would normally finish
15th to a top ten, or even a top five.

Jeff Gordon is on a dry spell. Frustrating, hard on your focus, kind of
dry spell for Victory Lane. However..

that crap he pulled on Matty, well, that was just childish. By Jeff's
own words.. "I don't know if he was bumped by the 11 or not, but he ran
over the back of me...... I made sure he didn't finish first though"

Good job Jeff. You just incurred a debt because of your own
frustrations. I'm fair about these things guys. I said the same when
Dale Jr wrecked Mikey at the 600 five years ago, a team mate, out of his
own frustrations. Nevertheless, to pull that dirt track move on that
left rear quarter panel on a man that took a whole that Jeff himself
created, AND you could've driven a Mack truck through. Jeff came down
and introduced his own rear quarter panel to the front of Matt's car.
Matt was racing for a win, and it was never beyond Gordon to bump
someone out of the way for that... I recall Darlington in 1996, "come on
Jeff {Burton}, for a million dollars, buddy!" Anyone remember that
block? Or Rusty and him at Bristol, you choose the year...

but, like a couple others I have mentioned here, it's all cool when he
does it, but it's just bull if you do it to him.. I have a tremendous
amount of respect for Jeff, but that just took a big hit.. When Gordon
gets his in return at say, Texas or Talladega or wherever he gets it,
what will be the excuse? In my opinion, that is.

I know there are Jeff Gordon fans about, and I just want to say to you
guys, that Four championships, 80 plus wins, there's no denying his
place in Nascar history. However, that move today, I do take umbrage
with. They were actually racing three wide at one point, and to lean
into Matt in order to do that, cost him a better finish as well.

lastly,

my daughter's poodle dog has alapecia. If you don't know what that is,
first of all, I probably misspelled it. Secondly, it's the inexplicable
loss of hair, for various reasons. This is one ugly dog now, and, I fear
it, because it looks like a "Stephen King" dog, of sorts, like Cujo's
lil pet dog, or like eww.. Nevertheless, I used to pat this dog, and
now, I just can't bring myself to pat something that looks like a
Baconette with dark, black, beady, eyes. Ironically, it still has hair
on his hind quarters, so, he looks as though he's wearing like, goat
pants. His name is 'Dash', so, if anyone is interested, we have a .. um,
rare breed poodle for breeding, if anyone's interested.

Moi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment