Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Re: [NASCAR-Group] NGL fantasy Cars

 


Thanks Mike, I'll get a write-up done and sent tonight or tomorrow at
the latest. :)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:12:34 -0700 (PDT), Michael Rush
<poltergeist8@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>just got in boss. If anyone wishes to view the two in question, you can use these two pics here of the possible 'winners'. Let me know if the attachments made it. Otherwise, I can just send you the pics via personal email. They are in the 'die cast' albumn as well, but I figure this would be more better.. LOL
>
>Alan, you are doing a good job. Once again, I know that there's many of us that are just covered up right now, so please, I take no umbrage nor do I sit here and think any negative thoughts whatsoever.
>
>other than that, it's like 80 degrees here and spring is in bloom. I must go out side and do whatever I can to enjoy it. Also, I have church tonight. Let me know if those made it through.
>
>Anyone want a half hairless poodle? We just call it a pood now. I used to have a half chihuahua, half Pomeranian that we called a Pomerhuahua,  named Peanut. He found a home fast. I hoping that this one, even though it looks like something from a dog version of Hellraiser, might also find a home.
>
>moi

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Do More for Dogs Group. Connect with other dog owners who do more.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment