Sunday, March 28, 2010

Re: [NASCAR-Group] Geesh JH

 

LOL... now alan.. you got me on that one.. Mr Magoo.. don't you know how OLD that makes us feel? I'd do something about it if it weren't for those you whipersnappers that stole my glasses and typing fingers. I'd chase them too, but I don't remember what I was talking about..

rain rain rain...

--- On Sun, 3/28/10, A. Jones <ajones@intrtek.com> wrote:

From: A. Jones <ajones@intrtek.com>
Subject: Re: [NASCAR-Group] Geesh JH
To: NASCAR-Group@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 28, 2010, 8:44 PM

 

I think Jo-anne is our resident Mr, or Mrs, Magoo. :D

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:11:54 -0700 (PDT), Jo-anne Holliday

<spirit.butterflygir l@yahoo.ca> wrote:

>:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Geesh you are not on the groups for a couple of days because you do not feel good and you come back to find you are somewhere you do not want anything to do with.  My email address was added to boxbe who ever done this I am not interested in boxbe or grouply.  Now to find out how to get my email address out of this site.



>JoAnne Holliday

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment