Monday, March 29, 2010

Re: [NASCAR-Group] Rant...

LOL!!!! Goat pants.... LOL...

Actually, my son Freddy had alopecia areata about a year ago. About a
quarter sized patch of hair on his head just fell out. The doctor
prescribed Rogain for women since it was a lower dose and, sure enough, it
grew back. A little darker than the other hair, but it's blending in now.
They said it could have grown back solid white. Glad that didn't happen.
Who wants to go around being called Skunk Boy?

G

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM, polt8115 <poltergeist8@sbcglobal.net>wrote:

>
>
> Time and again, I have respected Jeff Gordon, and others, that I really
> don't like, but would never take anything away from the talent, the
> prowess, nor the ability to manhandle a car that would normally finish
> 15th to a top ten, or even a top five.
>
> Jeff Gordon is on a dry spell. Frustrating, hard on your focus, kind of
> dry spell for Victory Lane. However..
>
> that crap he pulled on Matty, well, that was just childish. By Jeff's
> own words.. "I don't know if he was bumped by the 11 or not, but he ran
> over the back of me...... I made sure he didn't finish first though"
>
> Good job Jeff. You just incurred a debt because of your own
> frustrations. I'm fair about these things guys. I said the same when
> Dale Jr wrecked Mikey at the 600 five years ago, a team mate, out of his
> own frustrations. Nevertheless, to pull that dirt track move on that
> left rear quarter panel on a man that took a whole that Jeff himself
> created, AND you could've driven a Mack truck through. Jeff came down
> and introduced his own rear quarter panel to the front of Matt's car.
> Matt was racing for a win, and it was never beyond Gordon to bump
> someone out of the way for that... I recall Darlington in 1996, "come on
> Jeff {Burton}, for a million dollars, buddy!" Anyone remember that
> block? Or Rusty and him at Bristol, you choose the year...
>
> but, like a couple others I have mentioned here, it's all cool when he
> does it, but it's just bull if you do it to him.. I have a tremendous
> amount of respect for Jeff, but that just took a big hit.. When Gordon
> gets his in return at say, Texas or Talladega or wherever he gets it,
> what will be the excuse? In my opinion, that is.
>
> I know there are Jeff Gordon fans about, and I just want to say to you
> guys, that Four championships, 80 plus wins, there's no denying his
> place in Nascar history. However, that move today, I do take umbrage
> with. They were actually racing three wide at one point, and to lean
> into Matt in order to do that, cost him a better finish as well.
>
> lastly,
>
> my daughter's poodle dog has alapecia. If you don't know what that is,
> first of all, I probably misspelled it. Secondly, it's the inexplicable
> loss of hair, for various reasons. This is one ugly dog now, and, I fear
> it, because it looks like a "Stephen King" dog, of sorts, like Cujo's
> lil pet dog, or like eww.. Nevertheless, I used to pat this dog, and
> now, I just can't bring myself to pat something that looks like a
> Baconette with dark, black, beady, eyes. Ironically, it still has hair
> on his hind quarters, so, he looks as though he's wearing like, goat
> pants. His name is 'Dash', so, if anyone is interested, we have a .. um,
> rare breed poodle for breeding, if anyone's interested.
>
> Moi
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NASCAR-Group/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NASCAR-Group/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
NASCAR-Group-digest@yahoogroups.com
NASCAR-Group-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
NASCAR-Group-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment