Sunday, February 28, 2010

[Hot-Cars-Club] Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!
As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
television show began for the company whose website is at:
http://groceryloophole.com I thought it was very interesting and decided to
check
it
out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check out the
company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company
has
had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified
this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank
accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate.
Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my
surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this
program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they
had
saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program
on 2/10/10. On 2/17/10  I received my complete membership package and the
fun
began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes
I
went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery
bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received
from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The
cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hot-Cars-Club/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hot-Cars-Club/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
Hot-Cars-Club-digest@yahoogroups.com
Hot-Cars-Club-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Hot-Cars-Club-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment