Sunday, February 28, 2010

Re: [NASCAR-Group] More Earnhardtafacts

 

I added more to the albumn just now. Give me a shout off group to discuss trade and or sale. I have to retake some of the pics, most of those that didnt' come out aren't posted. Let me know dude.

________________________________
From: Jerome Jasinkowski <toledojjj@ymail.com>
To: NASCAR-Group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 8:11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [NASCAR-Group] More Earnhardtafacts

I have some cars you might want to get your hands on, and if you got the do ray me, you can buy them. ill send pictures.

--- On Mon, 3/1/10, polt8115 <poltergeist8@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

From: polt8115 <poltergeist8@ sbcglobal. net>
Subject: [NASCAR-Group] More Earnhardtafacts
To: NASCAR-Group@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Monday, March 1, 2010, 1:54 AM

I have posted some new pics of selected die casts in the albumn marked respectively so. The two cars I am debating on are unfortunately a bit blurry.. but I will post cleaner pics of them this week. Guys, you are going to flip when you see a couple them cars.. ones that some never knew existed.

I am taking more pics of some of the others this week. I was asked by someone if some of these are for sale.. if you desire talking about that, I have two to sell, but will talk to you off group with that. I ain't out to rip anyone's head off, but I'm not out to just give them away either... LOL.

I am going to post pics of some of the other cars I have. Like some of the 'alcohol' cars that have the actual sponsor on them, like Rusty's Lite Beer/MGD car, Sterling's last Coors Light car.. Jr's Buweiser car, one of them is the Baseball/2001 Daytona/Pepsi 400 winner..

talk to me guys.. I need to hear from the other leaguers on the Wrangler/Goodwrench poll, please.

moi

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment