Friday, February 26, 2010

Re: [StockSSDragRacing] Slightly OT

 

I'd be interested Bob. I could always buy a lens. Let me know off board.
 
Cap

--- nhranut@zoominternet.net wrote:

From: "Bob Wenzelburger" <nhranut@zoominternet.net>
To: <StockSSDragRacing@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [StockSSDragRacing] Slightly OT
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:29:07 -0600

 

I do have a Nikon D-70 I have been considering selling. Problem is that it would be the body only: no lens.
Bob
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 5:47 PM
Subject: [StockSSDragRacing] Slightly OT

I'm in the market for a used DSLR camera for taking race car pics of course. I just wondered if any of you photog type guys may be upgrading or have one you want to get rid of?
 
Cap

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: StockSSDragRacing@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    StockSSDragRacing-subscribe@onelist.com
  Unsubscribe:  StockSSDragRacing-unsubscribe@onelist.com
  List owner:   StockSSDragRacing-owner@onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/StockSSDragRacing
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment