Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re: [StockSSDragRacing] Computer Crash

 

Sorry bout that.  I didn't know the first one went through.   Ken A
----- Original Message -----
From: Acevette
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 12:06 PM
Subject: [StockSSDragRacing] Computer Crash

My daughter was on my computer yesterday and it crashed.  I'm trying to get back my E mail addys for some of you.  If possible could Bob W, Jim Kampman and Adam send me an E mail?  Thanks   Ken A

__._,_.___
Community email addresses:
  Post message: StockSSDragRacing@onelist.com
  Subscribe:    StockSSDragRacing-subscribe@onelist.com
  Unsubscribe:  StockSSDragRacing-unsubscribe@onelist.com
  List owner:   StockSSDragRacing-owner@onelist.com

Shortcut URL to this page:
  http://www.onelist.com/community/StockSSDragRacing
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment